Daisy Days


Over at StampTV, Melanie M., one of my So Sketchy Sistas, issued a fun challenge. It was to create a card where you took you focal image and cut it into equal pieces.

I had fun creating with the pretty double daisies stamp from the Gina K. Designs "Flowers for Daisy" stamp set. I masked the original stamped image and made a long line of them for my focal point of my card.

I coloured the daisies using my Copic markers and softened the centers and the edges using some chalk.

I distressed and embossed (using my Cuttlebug embossing folders & my Scor-Pal) the white cardstock and added it to the card base and then added my daisy focal strip over top.


Supplies: cardstock: Bazzill, Prism; stamps: Gina K. Designs; ribbon tag: Spellbinder's Nestabilities; ribbon: misc.; ink: Copics; chalk: Craf-T; tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Scor-Pal, Tim Holtz paper distressor.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Karenladd said...

Loving the card, it looks just like painted tiles down the front!

 
09 10