Random Chaos [43]

My challenge blog Random Chaos through Janelle Richmond Lee is up and running again now after the holiday break time.

This week's challenge was to create a page using "bling, something pink & epoxy stickers".

Here's my creation....

"4 the Love of the Outdoors"

I just love the challenge of using pink on a boys layout!!!

Make sure you take a moment and have a look at all my team members designs here.

To earn an extra ballot in my blog candy, please leave a comment on the Random Chaos blog and then link your comment back here. Your comment here will earn you 2 ballots into the blog candy draw. My blog candy details are here.


Supplies: CS, Bazzill; PP, BasicGrey; Gems, journal stamp & flower, Prima; epoxy stickers, Crate Paper; letter stickers, Making Memories, Jenni Bowlin; pen, Sharpie; other, tag.

Photobucket

16 comments:

Veronica said...

I am loving the pink in this layout. Then again with a cutie like that any colour would work. Beautiful work!

Lauren said...

Great layout and I love the yummy new basic grey!

mica said...

Love your layout. Soooo cute!! I think pink and even pretty flowers can go with boy photos.
Left a comment there.

http://janellerichmond.typepad.com/randomchaos/2009/01/random-chaos43.html#comments

Unknown said...

Wow, I love this layout! You have inspired me! :)

Bunny B said...

Gorgeous layout! I love it!

Julia said...

This is gorgeous! You pulled off the pink and your layout is awesome : )

Heidi Brand said...

Love this one too. Okay not sure what you meant by linking back, but I put a link to your blog in my commments....is that what you meant???

Heidi Brand said...

Oh did you mean a link for you to follow to see if we commented? Here is that: http://janellerichmond.typepad.com/randomchaos/2009/01/random-chaos43.html#comments That should be enough linking isn't it. LOL!

Laura Gilhuly said...

That is a fabulous layout...pink on a boys layout...you are one of the few that makes it work!

Savitri said...

LOVE the pink and the swirly in the background! Awesome LO!

mica said...

Hi Ally, no post today? Hope you are ok.

Mandy said...

What a beautiful scrapbook page....absolutely lovely

Barbara said...

Ally,
This is the first time I have visited your blog, but let me tell you.......I WILL be back!! I am a stamper at heart, trying to get the mojo for scrapping and YOU have given it to me!!!!! What beautiful pages!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the colors, great job!!! Greetings from Lucia:)

Anonymous said...

I just love this layout. I agree with you about the pink going on with the boy picture. Hubby would totally freak out but I love it!!!

-Agnes- said...

Again a lovely layout, I'm admiring the style - not overboarding you with elements, but not simplistic either.

 
09 10