A New Scrappy Community for Me!



I am happy to announce that I have been asked to join the awesome scrappy community "A Page in Time Scrapbook" as one of their newest design team members... mainly their new sketch designer!! I am thrilled to get to work with these super creative ladies!

Their kits are extremely cool! In one kit, you get 3 different kit sets... enough paper and embellies to create 3 double page spreads with lots of scraps left over.

The three kits featured for November are stunning:


Crate Paper - Prudence


Fancy Pants Designs - Fall

Pink Paislee - Vintage Moon

They also have the option of adding matching cardstock to your kit purchase that match all the papers.

I can't wait to get to work with the December kit. I'll be sure to share it with all of you!
Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Dolores said...

Congrats Allison!!

melody said...

congrat ally ~ can't wait to see what you create

Laura Gilhuly said...

Congrats buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ally! And I left you a fun surprise on my blog - please check it out!

 
09 10