Sweet Pea Scraps ~ May Reveal

The Sweet Pea Scraps May kit is STUNNING this month! It's packed FULL of incredible papers, cardstock, embellishments and not one but TWO sets of alphabets!

Here are the pages I created with the kit this month.....

"Goofballs"


"Shore"


"Happily Ever After"
Photo by Heidi Brand


"Family Bike Ride"
Scraplift of Janine Langer's "Memories" layout.


"New Ride"
Chipboard sprockets not included in the kit. Using sketch design #59 by Valerie Salmon.


"Love"


Don't forget that the Sweet Pea Vine hosts challenges every month. Each week a new challenge is posted. All you have to do is create the challenge and post a comment to the thread about your entry (with a link) or email your creation to Kristin and Julie and you could win a fabulous prize!

*** A SUPER BIG thank you to both Kristin and Julie for donating a prize to the ISA International Scrapbooking Association's crop this past week! Your prize is amazing and the winner will be super impressed with their prize package! Thank you both again!!!

7 comments:

Chantel said...

love your layouts ally.

Deanna said...

Fantastic work Ally!

Stay Funny said...

Hi Ally! Great Layouts, you've been a busy girl during the w-end!!! I really like visiting your blog since a few months now (we came accross each other when applying for the Making Memories guest designer). I was wondering if you can help me out figure something out with bloger... I don't see your email in the profile, can you visit my blog and pop me a email(see profile) and I will chat longer... instead of filling up your comment section! ;) Have a great Wednesday! Take care
Stéphanie

Cheryl said...

This kit is stunning and so are all of your layouts!!

Ila said...

Wow!! you are an Awesome scrapbooker!! I love your layouts..they are Beautiful!!
Thanks for the BD wishes and entering my blog candy!

Regan said...

HOLY gorgeous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all these layouts - particularly Love and Happily Ever After - they are awesome!

 
09 10