I'm in LOVE!

So I was blog hopping the other day and I came across this beautiful blog, {Capture The Moment}.

And I was scrolling down and I saw this blog entry!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am in love!!!!

These gorgeous stamps were just released today (Friday, February 15) and I ordered them as soon as they showed up in their site, Papertrey Ink! I just had to have them!

Make sure you check out Nichole's blog and her stamp site. She currently has a drawing for one person to win each month's new releases from Feb 15/08 until next Feb 13/09... WOWSERS! A whole year's worth of FREE stamps!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!


7 comments:

Sarah Rice said...

OMG! Polka dotty stamps?! I think Im in love too

Jenn aka boysmama said...

oooohhhh SO loving that stamp!! I'm not even a stamper and I love it!!

Chantel said...

Thanks for sharing... I LOVE THE STAMPS!!... I am bookmarking this!!

Jana Eubank said...

You are such an ENABLER!!! :D Off I go to spend more money! Thanks, Ally! ;)

Noel said...

Boy those are really beautiful stamps, thanks for pointing them out!!

Colleen said...

Fun stuff! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!

Kristine said...

:) You're so funny. Papertrey is sooo awesome...love all their beautiful new stuffs!! :)

 
09 10