Tooting AGAIN!!!

Yes.. I know.... brutal isn't it? TWO in one day...

I was excepted as one of the newest Design Team members at The Scrapping Bug, a scrapbook store and site based out of Kitchener, Ontario. It'll be so nice to work for a Canadian site again!!!

The girls on the site are all too sweet and so friendly! I actually had an opportunity to meet a number of them in person last weekend at 2 classes I took there! We had so much fun and they all made me feel immediately like "one of the girls"! I look forward to visiting often as it is close to my parent's home and extremely easy to get to.

Here's the official blog blast.... here!

Congrats to my fellow new design team members; Melanie Faber, Tara Thynne, Lisa Tottle and Sylvie Dupuis! I look forward to working with you and the rest of the team!!!

~ Ally ~

4 comments:

sylvie said...

Congrats to you too Allison!

Colleen said...

COngrats on both accounts Ally! You're sure gonna be busy scrappin' now! Good luck finding that mojo girl!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, yet again! :) I'm glad you have a Canadia site in there.
Jacqueline

redmom said...

Congrats Ally!!! Can't wait to work with you! :)

 
09 10